Auction results are sorted under the following rules:
- Alphabetically, by name of the author or title of the work.
- Alphabetically, by titles for each individual author.
- Chronologically, for different editions of one title.
- Author's name and birth/death dates.
20th century books are preceded by a white square.
- Place of publication, publisher, and date of publication.
- Format of work.
- Illustration(s), illustrator(s), and description of illustrations.
- Bibliographical details of edition (paper), citations.
Description of work offered at auction
- Chronological number assigned in l'Argus for each work.
- Description of the work (paper, additions, autographed copy,
- Description of the binding.
- State of binding and name of bindery.
- Date, place, and name of auction and auctioneer.
- Price result.